Keeping your drains clean is what we do best!
The last thing you want to deal with at the end of the day is a smelly drain ruining your family time. But with the comprehensive drain cleaning services of ARS Columbus, you won’t have to! Our highly-skilled plumbers have the knowledge and skills to keep your drains in peak condition all year round. We use the latest tools and equipment to accurately pinpoint the cause of a clogged drain and fix it fast so you can get back to your daily life. Using video technology, we can also identify potential problems that may arise in the future and offer effective solutions that will prevent costly repairs down the line. No one takes drain cleaning more seriously than ARS Columbus, so don’t hesitate to give us a call for regular preventative maintenance, drain blockage removal, or emergency repairs.
Columbus Drain Cleaning Experts
There is a lot more that goes down the drain than clean water, which is why drains throughout the house may get clogged, leading to slow and standing water. If you have a clogged drain anywhere in your home, ARS/Rescue Rooter of Columbus can provide prompt service to restore your drains with the right cleaning tools to extend the life of the drains and pipes in your house.
Common drain problems:
- Clogged drains caused by hair buildup or other organic materials
- Tree roots damaging the drain system
- Silt deposits reducing drain capacity
- Accidental damage caused by construction or service workers
- Accidental flushing of objects down the drain
- Fractured pipes or other structural defects
- Damages caused by frozen pipes
$89 Mainline Drain Cleaning *Includes Free Video Camera Inspection
Offer valid for cable of main sewer line up to 100ft. Must have full-size exterior clean-out access or additional charges may be incurred. Valid at participating ARS® Network locations. Not valid for third party, new construction, or commercial customers, with any other offers, discounts, or on prior sales. Call service center for details. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001. License # 45655
What does drain cleaning involve?
Clogged drains are never good, but you won’t have to worry about a thing when you call on the professional plumbing services of ARS Columbus. We’ll come out to your home and perform a thorough assessment to determine the exact cause of the problem. In some cases, this may require the use of a small camera on a flexible cable to find the location of the blockage and identify its composition. Once we have an idea of what we’re dealing with, we’ll sit down with you to go over your clog removal options, which may include plunging, snaking, hydro-jetting, or pipe repair. No matter how large or small the job, you can count on our plumbing services to set things right fast and at an affordable price.
Why Drains May Need Cleaning in Columbus
If a drain is slow or stopped, there is likely a clog caused by soap scum, food particles, hair, or grease. Clogs tend to worsen over time as more materials accumulate in the drain, so water will continue to drain slower and slower. Here’s a closer look at the specific types of clogs that will require drain cleaning services:
- Kitchen Drains – In the kitchen sink, there may be a constant flow of food and soap down the drain that might lead to clogs. If you have a garbage disposal in your kitchen, you should be careful about what goes down the disposal, since materials like corn husks, coffee grounds, and grease are likely to clog the drain.
- Bathroom Drains – Bathroom sinks and shower drains might have clogs caused by soap, hair, toothpaste, and residue that can easily be resolved with professional drain cleaning. If you drop something down the bathroom drain like a wedding ring, our technicians can often easily retrieve it to eliminate your stress. Toilet malfunctions are another concern in the bathroom, and these issues are largely caused by clogs from inappropriately flushed items including baby wipes and facial tissues.
- Floor Drains – If you have floor drains in the basement, garage, patio, or laundry room that are producing foul odors, our plumbers can clean these drains and refill the traps with water to provide a seal that prevents sewer gas from seeping in.
Preventative measures to keep your drains clear
At ARS Columbus, we enjoy going above and beyond to provide you with the absolute best drain cleaning services. That’s why we’re happy to share these helpful tips that you can implement at home to prevent drain blockages.
- Run hot water through your sink after every use to reduce buildup on the interior surface of the pipes.
- Use a screen or strainer to minimize debris from going down the drain.
- Avoid letting grease and oil go down the drain. Instead, save leftover cooking oil in a can and dispose of it in the trash.
- Throw coffee grounds and food waste into the garbage.
For more useful tips or to schedule preventative drain cleaning, give us a call today!
Reasons to Contact a Professional for Drain Cleaning in Columbus
You should avoid a DIY approach to clearing a clog because supermarket drain cleaning products can be damaging to pipes and drains. Our team can also be sure that the clog is eliminated at the source, preventing further issues from developing.
Keep your drains clean by scheduling an appointment with our plumbers in Columbus!