Join the ARS/Rescue Rooter Team!
ARS/ Rescue Rooter supports goals, embraces ideas, rewards success and opens up career paths for talented and motivated individuals, and we are always searching for individuals who will fit with our team.
Immediate Career Opportunities
- Licensed Plumber
- Drain & Sewer Technicians
- Retail Lead Generators
- Customer Service Representatives
To Sign Up, Please Use the Form Below
Why ARS/Rescue Rooter Is the Employer of Choice!
Are you searching for a career in the plumbing industry? If so, ARS ® / Rescue Rooter ® has many full-time positions available for qualified and enthusiastic individuals!
American Residential Services (ARS) is one of the largest companies in our industry. Nearly seventy service centers across the country serving millions of customers and we are planning to continue to grow our business.
ARS of Columbus has…
- Competitive Pay Plans
- Bonuses and/or commissions available depending on the position
- Comprehensive, paid training programs
- Promotions from within based upon performance
- Full Benefits Package including Health, dental, vision, FSA, company paid life insurance, 401k + Employer Match, paid vacations and holidays, etc.
- Many positions include take-home company vehicle!
- Must have a valid driver’s license for all field positions
- Must have good communication and customer service skills
- All applicants will go through a drug screening, background and MVR check
- Must have applicable state licensure for Plumbing positions
ARS/RR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS/RR may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
EOE AA/M/F/D/V Drug-Free Workplace